Tuesday, January 5, 2010

AGAIN ......AND A NEW CHART

Hello friends .... everyone a happy and healthy new year!
I started again with a long winters nap! I managed not to 1x1 and now stitched on 18 ct Aida that is better! Too bad because I see such beautiful things of your 1x1!
Now I go with good courage!

Now on aïda 18 ct


Before 1x1


I also bought a new pattern .......
christmas presence
I find this so beautiful! I still need a little wait to start because I am working on several things!
A great week and until next time!

11 comments:

Vickie said...

Ingrid, I love your new pattern!!! 18 count is much better than 1x1

kerbear said...

I enjoy 18ct too! And your restart looks great..I also really like Christmas Presence and can't wait to see you start it!

Terri said...

Looks great so far. 18 ct will still hold all the detail it will just be bigger. I love your new purchase that is beautiful.

Sabine S. said...

I'm glad you restarted. If 1x1 didn't work for you then it would not be enjoyable and would not get finished. I am sure it will still be beautiful on 18ct! And I love your new purchase, it is magical!
Sabine

Jan said...

Whatever you are comfortable working on is what is right for you. Lots of people stitch on 18.

I love the Pinkney you bought. The detail is fantastic.

Beatrice said...

I'm glad you are finding this more to your licking. You are supposed to be having fun Right?
Nice job! Love the new chart too!!

Annie Bee said...

What a beautiful new pattern I can't remember seeing this one before. I am glad that you have found a fabric count that you are comfortable with.

Joke said...

Sure, better finish something on 18 ct than turning into an UFO on 1x1! And you new chart is wonderful :)

Silvia said...

Yo tambien uso aida 18 y no te preocupes que queda divino, el nuevo hae es una maravilla

Bellatrix said...

Great new start Ingrid! Can't wate to see more. And santa is also cute!

Anne said...

Christmas Presence is a great chart, I have it in my stash and am very anxious to start. But for right now all my stitching attention goes to my pandas.