Saturday, January 9, 2010

A beautiful gift from Anne:)

I'm so sorry it's taken so long to post this...or anything, but I wanted to share with everyone this beautiful treasure Anne of Arizona (a member here) made for me:) I am so proud to own such an incredible piece of artwork from her and have it proudly displayed in our home. Thank you so much Anne! I love it so much and it will always remind me of you and your beautiful, kind heart:)



Guys...I have been stitching daily! But I have European Bistro on my frame and can't bear to take it off til it's finished. So...Santa will have to wait a bit longer:) I haven't been able to blog for weeks because of company over the holidays. I will try to catch up soon, but also interviewing for jobs and volunteer work. So if you don't hear from me, I'm still around. Best wishes in 2010 and much love and hugs:)

Cindy F./TX

1 comment:

Anne said...

You're very welcome. I am glad you are stitching again. It's hard when we have visitors during the holidays. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to your WIP next week.