Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A new promotion!

Bonjour à toutes!

I'm so happy! I learned yesterday that I got promoted at my job. I had a one year contract but now, I'm a permanent employee of provincial Health and Welfare system! And I'll work 4 days a week instead of 5, a dream for me! Can you imagine, a complete day of stitching lol ;)

I still dont have my threads... waiting.... it's so long... They were shipped today from Utah, it's a long way to Québec :'( But I'm finishing the Cut Thru' Rocket by Bothy Threads, already done the Cut Thru' Castle.

Keep up the good work! Bon point de croix!

Valérie xxxx

6 comments:

Cindy F. said...

WooHoo!! Congratulations girl!! That is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you:)
I also order a lot from Utah...123Stitch.
We'll be here waiting to cheer you whenever you're threads arrive so you can start:)

Carolyn NC said...

Congratulations, Valerie!

Mich said...

Félicitations !!! Great news that you have this position. And wow, 4 days working, means looooooooooooots of time for your hobbies, I hope.

Caroline said...

Wonderful news!! I am jealous of your free day!!

Wendy said...

Congrats Valerie with your promotion! That is really great news!

Terri said...

Wonderful news. Trés Bien