Please pardon the lazy picture, but I decided to just leave it on the q-snaps since I plan on working on it all weekend. Unless I go into labor, the plan for the weekend is lots and lots of relaxation.
I did have a slight problem on Wednesday night when I started page 2. I mixed up the floss/symbols and had to frog out about 200 stitches. I was one angry woman. But Thursday morning, I picked it back up and put about 1100 stitches in. That's one nice thing about the big blocks of solid color, it stitches fast to make up for the slow moving confetti stitching.
Everyone's progress is looking amazing! I'm constantly amazed at the myriad of different styles of projects we all seem to be doing.