It's been a challenging stitching week. No matter how hard I tried, my thread was always getting tangled and had tons of unwanted knots! Even though I parked my threads and marked my chart, I seemed to be lost all the time. I found two stitches on my material that were not marked off on the pattern and one stitch marked off but not stitched. Lots of counting and recounting from every direction solved those two problems. Then I went to buy the next 20 skeins of floss, but came home with only 18. I know I had all 20! Of course, the two missing were the ones I wanted to use next. So I went out the next day to buy them and the store didn't have a single skein of either color. Let me just say that each and every stitch was a triumph this week. Here are the before and after pics:
Have a great week everyone!