Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My other two HAED WIPs

I have not been stitching these last two weeks on Santa's List, but on my other two HAED WIPs. I stitched about 3000 stitches on Fairy Village by Lisa Victoria, which was easier than it sounds because it was shockingly boring amount of black and black-brown, just two colors with an occasional different shade thrown in here and there. Here is a current pic:


And I also pulled out my long neglected May I Have This Dance and stitched about another 1200 stitches on it. Here is an updated picture:


I have been so motivated by this blog, and looking at all the beautiful projects, that I have practically only stitched on my HAEDS lately, and sadly neglected my other stitching. Oh well, I stitch for enjoyment :-).

Happy stitching everyone!

11 comments:

Joke said...

Beautiful stitching on both designs!

jessneal said...

I love this design and have add it to my shopping cart! LOL Your progress is wonderful!
~jess~

Gabi said...

Nice projects. Both look great

Cindy F. said...

Love these 2!! The colors are gorgeous! Good job Laura! Can't wait to see more:)

Annie Bee said...

Love what you have done on these two. I bet it was good to stitch solid colours instead of confetti although I now get bored with blocks of colour.

Carolyn NC said...

These are beautiful, Laura! Great progress!

Wendy said...

Oooh I love those 2 designs. You did a great progress on both of them!

Angie said...

both are great designs

Maxine said...

Just gorgeous!! Keep up the good work :)

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

aaaahhh I love both and yes I know this blog is great for motivation

beth said...

Beautiful stitching on both pieces!