Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mirjam´s introduction post

Hi everyone!
I´m Mirjam, 24 years old and from the Netherlands, so don´t pay to much attention to my english ;). I´m totally addicted to Heaven and Earth designs and want to thank Cindy and Wendy so much that I can be part of this blog!
Currently there are three charts that I´m working on. Well... two charts that I´m working on and one very small wip to be honest...
The ones I´m working on are: Storykeeper and Autumn winds from Selina Fenech and Qs Butterfly Fae from Nadia Tate (the neglected one). Right now I only have a picture of the last one, but hopefully I will have a pic of the others this evening. But don´t expect to much of them, I just started them.

Bye for now!
Mirjam

Butterfly Fae Qs - Nadia Tate, 1x1 on 28 count white Jobelan:

7 comments:

Terri said...

Looks great Mirjam. I think your english is really good.

Cindy F. said...

Welcome! We're so excited you're joining this exciting group or ours!
The butterfly wip is gorgeous!! Good job!

Wendy said...

Hi Mirjam, welcome to our group! Your English is good! I love your WIP, the colors are so nice!

Annie Bee said...

Hi Mirjam I love your butterflies. I am a Nadia Tate fan and have stitched 2 of her QS's.

Yoyo said...

Your English sounds lovely to me. Looking forward to seeing all your WIPs soon. The little butterfly is absolutely cute!

Carolyn NC said...

Nice start!

Solitary Raven said...

I absolutely love that chart...
Was drooling over it the other day when I went to see where I could find a pic to post of what mine will look like. Looks like it is an oop... I will figure out that part... but I bought 3 designs while I was there ...
:)lol
looks like I will be in this group for a long long time!
happy stitching :)
Laura