Thursday, March 5, 2009

Andrea here

Hi everyone, I'm Andrea I am 41 live in Ohio I have been married for 16 yrs we have two sons 14 and 11. I found HAED not quite a year ago. I have yet to finish one though. Currently I have storykeeps storykeeper, mask of autumn, and gossomer princess, I have QS dragon soul, motherhood, poe, daydreaming, the rest i have are Catch Me that im geting ready to start, Got Fairy?, storykeeper, midnight secrets, dragon fae 1, and Rose. Once I upload everything to my laptop ill post pics, there isnt much to see as i keep starting over still experimenting with fabric i think.lol also like an idiot volunteered to make 50 altoid favors for my sisters wedding shower at the end of the month so im trying to get those finished so i can concentrate on nothing but haeds lol. I am realy looking forward to getting to know all of you and learning any tips you have to share.

4 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Welcome Andrea! We're thrilled you're joining us:) You have quite a wonderful collection of HAEDs!! Can't wait to see your pics and your progress!

50 altoid tins!! OMG!!! Girl, you are a much braver soul than I am!

Wendy said...

Welcome Andrea to our blog! Can't wait to see some WIP of you!

BW said...

Welcome Andrea!

Anonymous said...

Hi ladies and thanks for the welcome, I started catch me tonite for a sal im in so when i take pics for that on monday i will post them here as well.