Sunday, June 28, 2009

TT Purple Dragon


Here's my progress on TT Purple Dragon. This was nearly a disaster as I subbed the metallic onb her face for DMC 3865 and it was way too light and looked awful. I started to unpick it but caught the fabric and pulled it. I was so upset as I didn't want to ruin it and have to restart. Anyway I think I've saved it but instead of unpicking I've had to stitch over the 3865 so it's a little bulky but I think it'll be OK.

Sally
http://stitchingplace.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Glad you were able to salvage it! Looking good!

Bellatrix said...

Great progress!

Cindy F. said...

Sally, the colors look perfect! You did an awesome job on saving her:)

kerbear said...

She looks so lovely and you can't even tell that you had to do some extra stitches over! Great job! :)

Ingrid said...

Hi Sally ! Looking good girl!you've made a very nice progress , good job!