Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16, 09 storykeep progress


I've been sadly mia here, between babysitting and a week in Maine, have managed to check in a see everyone's progress, but not time to reply. All the pics are great, everyone is really chugging along on their pieces. Love seeing how they are progressing. I joined in the BB storykeep sal, working on Rose on Fire and loving her. Really had lots of stitching time this weekend. This one is going to go fast for me. Love how her hair is turning out, can't wait to get to her face.


Anita

5 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Hey Anita! So good to hear from you again:) Beautiful progress! She is a gorgeous design:)

Wendy said...

So glad to see you here again :)
This is a great progress!

Gabi said...

That looks beautiful. Looking forward to see more

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

I just looked up because I did not know and it is a beautiful pattern! Very nice progress

Solitary Raven said...

looking wonderful :)
Laura