Monday, June 22, 2009

Cats

It's been a long while since I've posted on this project but I have actually managed to get a little more done. The weather has been so lovely here lately that I hardly done any stitching over the last few weeks but if you want to take a look at my other projects have a look here http://totallythreadup.wordpress.com/. Here are the before and after pics for you.

Before



After



It doesn't look a lot but I'm stitching this on 25 count so it's quite difficult but I am determined to carry on with this and try and make significant progress over the next few weeks.

I'm also working on QS White Cat and when I went to stitch on this recently I discovered that I had made an A3 working copy of page 1 but then folded this in half and did a further A3 copy so whereas I thought I had completed one page I've only actually done a half a page! It's a QS so I've completed 1/6th of the chart so I must make some time to do some more on this.

Well done to all of you who are managing to make great progress and posting on your stitching. It must be so satisfying when you make a finish - something I think I've have a long wait to experience :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are making wonderful progress. Beautiful stitching!

Wendy said...

That is a wonderful progress!! When it is nice outside, I love to stitch outside.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

well ... I love a lot of cats, and I already look forward to see more of it ,you made a great progress and the stitching is beautiful!

Cindy F. said...

Wonderful progress! It took me a little while to see anything in my St. Nick at first,,,but then one day, you hold it back and see it coming to life!! Take your time and enjoy your beautiful stitching:)