Friday, July 1, 2011

Update on my HAEDS

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I last posted my update on my HAED WIPS, which are now 4 since I joined the SK SAL on the BB with Treasures. Although I haven't been posting here, I've kept stitching and have done some more progress on the Dragon Fae I (I've completed the 1st page and started the 2nd), I've started the 2nd page on QS Butterfly and of course started the first page on the SK Treasures I'm stitching her on 25ct evenweave dyed by me in very light pink, and I'm doing full crosses 1x1.

And here are the pictures:



Hope you like it
Sara
http://myxstitchcorner.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

demeter83 said...

They're all looking lovely, happy stitching!

Ali O'Donnell said...

They look amazing!

grannie said...

You are working on some beautiful charts :-)