Saturday, July 2, 2011

I havnt updated in awhile So Large Post ahead!

So I have been working on several charts since my last post, A QS and a FOF and a "Sin"

QS "Spring Explosion Mermaid"
This is for a Gift in December, Still have a few months to go, I'm sure I will make it!

She is Stitched 2 over 1 on 18cnt with DMC.

Second is My FOF 88 I brought this to get over my fear of Stitching Skin! I'm always paranoid that it wont look even!

FOF 88
Its not looking to bad the Eye is amazing! Here is what the finished piece will look like! She is also stitched 2 over 1 with DMC on 18cnt

FOF 88
Lastly I have been Working on "Lust" I have Just finished page 8, I really liked this page, Although I was concerned that her arm was going to look odd, but no, I was wrong, her armed looked perfect!

"Lust" Page 8
"Lust" is 2 over 1 on 18cnt as well! With DMC threads.

Everyones work Looks amazing as always! I promise it wont be so long between posts!

Happy Stitching All!

6 comments:

Ali O'Donnell said...

Gorgeous progress, especially loving Lust as I've just bought her =)

Magally said...

Very beautiful progress ! I love your FOF 88 : it's a wonderful desgin with this cute dragon. And the eye you stitched looks amazing ! Can't wait to see more !

mdgtjulie said...

Everything looks wonderful. Lust is definitely on my list. I have Wrath and Envy, and I'm starting to think I should have gotten Lust at the same time. This is the second time I've seen it lately, and it's stunning. Keep up the good work!!

grannie said...

Fab-u-lous! I love the FoF, her eye is amazing and her skin looks great :-)

grannie said...

Fab-u-lous! I love the FoF, her eye is amazing and her skin looks great :-)

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow you're work is amazing as usual. I didn't know you were doing FOF88 as well. We should have had a SAL. All the girls look stunning. Congratulations.
Alicia xo