Saturday, July 23, 2011

QS Emerald Dragon is FINISHED!!! As of 23.07.2011 by Gizzimomo

Hey guys!

Well I finally did it and way before my deadline too so I'm chuffed to peices. I put in some hard graft on him over the past couple of days and after page 8 was done then the remaining partial pages just flew by in a matter of hours so Emerald Dragon is completely FINISHED!! YAHHHHHH!

Page 8 Done
Total Progress So Far

Page 9 Done


Page 10 Done

Page 11 Done (Page 12 was blank)

Emerald Dragon - All finished!

I'm soooooo pleased with how beautiful he came out, he was so worth the hard work the last few days and I've sent him into HAED for the Reward Program ( I'm hoping to get Sara Butcher's QS Cardinal Song in return).

See you all soon!
Gizzimomo

http://gizzimomosstitchyplace.blogspot.com/

15 comments:

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

WOW!!!!Congratulations! You made a beautiful piece!

Unknown said...

Thank you! xx

mdgtjulie said...

Oooooooh, it's gorgeous!!! Grats on the finish. Can't wait to see what you do next.

sharine said...

Very nice and well done on a cool finish

Amanda J. said...

Good job! Keep stitchin'.

Anonymous said...

another finish ~ simply amazing ~ love this one as well

StitchyDon said...

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, Looks fantastic!!!

Ali O'Donnell said...

Gorgeous finish! Congratulations =)

grannie said...

Another stunning finish Thea! Congratulations :-)

ps what's next? ;-D

demeter83 said...

It looks absolutely stunning, I've loved watching your progress on this.

Magally said...

It looks fantastic !! Congrats on this wonderful finish !!

Kelly S. said...

It's absolutely stunning!! Congrats on the finish!

Shelleen said...

An amazing job!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone, next is catch up on the two BB SAL's SK Phuan and QS Terra (I'm actually going to re-start Terra and do her in full stitch instead of tent stitch cos I can't bear it!) then it's back to Faerie Melody for a while. I have QS Waiting kitted up and am debating kitting up QS Cardinal Song (my reward for finished Emerald Dragon) and Darling Dragonling. Lots planned...

Maureen said...

gorgeous finish - big congrats!