Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Introducing my new buddy - Rosemarie

Everyone, please say hi to Rosemarie, my new buddy :-)

"I live in Canada and have been stitching for over 40 years on and off. I done a lots of small cross stitches cards and such. I'm currently working on a Bavarian Castle which i hope to give as a Christmas gift.

I joined a cross stitch forum on facebook and the Heaven and Earth Designs website was mentioned a lot. I went on it and right away wanted to start the You Make My Heart Melt penguin chart and also going to order the chart for Arthur and Merlin. Hopefully my supplies for the penguin one shows up soon as i am anxious to start it. All the charts look beautiful and the pictures that have been posted are amazing."


3 comments:

Ali O'Donnell said...

Nice to meet you Rosemarie! Looking forward to seeing WIP's =)

mdgtjulie said...

Welcome Rosemarie. I'm a member of the other HAED blog, but not this one. Can't wait to see your progress on your charts!! I love HAED charts. They're fabulous!!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Hi Rosemarie ... Welcome and I look forward to seeing your work !!