Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Buddies Amanda & Robyn

I got a lovely email from a fantastic young lady this week.  I'd like to share this with you all.
"Hello Louanne,
I would like to send a buddy request. I'm eleven and I started my HAED design in June. I'm a SAL and love cross stitching. I want to show my progress with other SALs because none of school friends are really interested.
Luv 2 stitch,
Amanda Julene
(P S ) My mom is a SAL too. She has three projects she's working on right now.
I hope I can figure out how to do this like the rest of you"
Next email.
"Yay! I'll try to get some photos soon. I'm working on Pearl Princess by Hannah Disney. My mom likes Dennis Lewan and she's doing a Hannah Disney one too. It's called Felicia and she's jealous because on my first page I'm stitching a fish. I LOVE Josephine Wall, Sandra Kuck and Dona Gelsinger. HAED is the best web site ever!
Happy Crafting,
Amanda"
 So without further ado I'd like to present Amanda's Pearl Princess

Robyn's Tuscan Serenade
 Robyn's Sanctuary of Knowledge
 
And finally Robyn's Felicia

Please join me in welcoming Amanda & Robyn to our humble blog.  I am so thrilled to have you both here with us!

10 comments:

sharine said...

Great starts.

Nicola said...

Wow! And this young lady is 11?? Fantastic work xx

Magally said...

Welcome to this beautiful blog ! You both do such a great job on your wips ! Can't wait to see more of them !! I also love Hannah Lynn's work !

Shauna said...

How sweet! I was eleven when my mom taught me how to cross-stitch. Gorgeous work!

mdgtjulie said...

OMG, eleven!!!!!!!! I learned to stitch at six, but never would have been able to tackle an HAED at eleven. Wow, amazing!! Robyn's work is beautiful too. Lovely ladies, welcome to the blog!!

Ewa said...

Lovely! I started stitching when I was only just a little older than that, and I fully support a healthy wholesome hobby such as this. Great work, it only gets better from here on out!

grannie said...

Beautiful wips! Welcome Amanda and Robyn :-)

That fish is sooo cute!

Ali O'Donnell said...

So young and talented! Your stitching is beautiful =) Welcome both of you x

Amanda J. said...

Thank you! I will enjoy stitching with you! I love you all. This is so cool! It's cool to have buddies worldwide. This will be fun. Love you all!

Unknown said...

Welcome guys! Beautiful work!!