Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fragile Heart,Rae and Darcy - Hannah Lynn

Fragile Heart for the BB Sal stitched on 18 count aida.



QS Rae stitched on 18 count yellow aida.



QS Darcy stitched on 18 count aida.

They are all full cross stitch 2 over 1.



I have been working on all of them lately and I took them on holiday too.I am really becoming hooked on Hannah Lynn since I have now started QS Winter Green Wishes.Found QS Rosita which I had started last year and started stitching all the black on QS Crabby Crush.




Happy Stitching to all.Has usual the stitching looks great well done to all.

9 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, you have a lot of HAEDs in progress. I love the ones you're showing here. I have quite a few in progress too. They're addictive, aren't they? Good luck getting yours finished!!

Shelleen said...

They all look wonderful

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!!

Amanda J. said...

I love Hannah Lynn too! Mostly just the mermaids but I love her bright colors. Keep it up!

Kelly S. said...

All of these are gorgeous! Can I ask what you use to grid your fabric with? I think it would be so much easier with my three, if I could grid them. Thread just takes to long and I've tried the disappearing fabric pens and they seem to bleed a lot.

Ali O'Donnell said...

All are looking amazing!

grannie said...

Great work as always V! You've got to stop showing me these Hannah's of yours cos they're making me want to start one of mine!

Victoria said...

Thank you all for your kind comments I am really enjoying working on them.I gridded mine with a pencil.

Kelly S. said...

Thanks, Victoria! That's what I thought and that's what I've used to grid the first page of Queen of Hearts.