Monday, July 18, 2011

Long overdue update!

Hi everyone!
I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages, but I didn't stitch for about 6 months.

Finally I picked up a needle again and finished page 5 of Fly Me To The Moon by Josephine Wall. It is a beautiful piece, but this is still going to take me a lifetime to finish ^^;;

Photobucket

Close up of page 5:

Photobucket

Only one and a half pages and I've finished the first row! I already started page 6 and also want to work on my second HAED piece "Be Mine Always" by Adele Sessler"

5 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

It's gorgeous so far. Keep up the good work!!

grannie said...

oh wow, that really is beautiful. I'm so glad you've started stitching it again as I want to see more! :-D

Mrs Macaw said...

It looks absolutely fantastic!!!:)

a said...

Lot's of black. Who designed this chart? I 'll check it out.

Amanda J. said...

Sorry that last comment was actually me. Typo