Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Untold Story by J. Wall

Hi Everyone,
I'm Marchann and Jan was my buddy while I was on the waiting list. Since I haven't worked on my HAED since January, Jan didn't have anything to post, but I have been reading and watch all the great progress. Now thanks to Louanne's hard work I am off the waiting list and able to post.
Thankfully this has poked me into working on my HAED again. Here is where I left off last January and where I stopped Saturday evening. You have to love the confetti but it sure makes all these HAED's stand out.
I'm still on is page 4 and it is looking great. Happy Stitching everyone.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean - hate confetti stitches too! You got a lot done!

Unknown said...

love youre work. I'm making Twilight Angel from JW also and I know what you mean with confetti.
Keep up the good work.
Jolanda From the Netherlands.

Astrid said...

So gorgeous !!! beautiful done

Carolyn NC said...

Great progress!

Sabine S. said...

Nice to see you posting again! It looks stunning! Wall's Alternative Reality is on my wishlist, but I just don't know if I really want the headache!
Sabine

CathE said...

It's looking wonderful. Makes me want to get back to Enchanted Flute.

jessneal said...

Wow very nice progress

Terri said...

Looks fantastic and welcome to the blog