Friday, September 3, 2010

Linda Bigg's Ladybug



Hi, I am Harriet and this is my first post. I don't have a blog and haven't really figure out how this works, but here goes.


I finally found the pattern that I am truly in love with stitching. The colors are so amazing. I only work on it a few hours a week but it is growing.

This is page 1 which was a very small page and most of page 7. Hopefully posting it give me some motivation to work on it more.


There are truly some awesome stitchers here. You guy are truly an inspiration.

7 comments:

Jan said...

Welcome Harriet! That is really pretty. The colors are bright and beautiful. What count and type of fabric are you working on?

Claire said...

Looking forward to seeing more of this.

demeter83 said...

Hi Harriet, it's a beauty. What's teh chart? I've been trying to work it out and failed miserably!

MarchAnn said...

Very Very nice, and great work.

Astrid said...

Welcome and youre work is awesome to !!

KiKi said...

It looks like it will be very beautiful color-wise. Which pattern is it?

Joanne said...

Lovely colours, looks very pretty and bright.
Joanne