Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cheryl's update: The Waiting (Schim Schimmel)


I was going to wait until I finished the next page to update again but it has taken me longer than I expected to complete. I had to do the light purple colour up into the pages above the one I'm doing so it didn't form a line.

I have completed a fair bit of the page though and next update I should have finished it. I really don't like the page I am on for some reason. I ran out of a pinkish colour 3722 so I have ordered that off ebay and I am waiting for that to arrive.

Anyway, I have made good progress so I thought I'd post. :)

Cheers

Cheryl

7 comments:

Sabine S. said...

It becomes more amazing with each update!

I didn't know you were tent stitching? I don't see the "slant" that I usually see with tenting. I've been wanting to try it, but each test piece I do I see the slant.
Sabine

The Chief's Chef said...

I'm not tent stitching, I'm doing full crosses. The line I'm referring to is when you come to the edge of a page and it forms a line and then if you do the next page you can see the join, it's very annoying so I try and avoid it by going over 2 pages so as not to form lines.

MarchAnn said...

Looking good. I try to carry over threads so you can't see the line. I have seen some where yor can see each 10 by 10 square and I don't want that.
Happy stitching

CathE said...

It's looking amazing, well done.

Astrid said...

Tha shades are awsome !!!

Unknown said...

This is a seriously stunning peice of work!! Keep up the good work!


http://gizzimomosstitchyplace.blogspot.com/

Terri said...

Looks great