Monday, September 20, 2010

From My Buddy Valerie J.

Hello my friends!

I am happy today to show you the 8th full page of my work on XMas. This page took a long time to stitch as it was quite difficult, there were many color changes. And it was a little larger than the others (1,176 crosses over the other pages). I was happy when I finished. I just started a new page, it's the head of the snowman. I look forward to drawing his head with cross stitches!




I welcome all the new embroiderers to the blog and congratulate you all on your embroidery, each more beautiful than the others!

Hugs,
Valerie





6 comments:

Sabine S. said...

It's beautiful! I can't wait for the snowmans' face!!!
Sabine

Lucy said...

Ohhh, Beautiful work, Valerie!

Hugs, Lucy

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

wow what an inspiration to get back at mine. You go girl.
Be always in stitches.

CathE said...

It's beautiful.

Astrid said...

It give me a wintertime feeling. !!! I am a winter type !!

Terri said...

Looks wonderful. I love it.