Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Doing a Roll Call

I've sent out an email to every single member of the blog, except buddies. So if you are a regular member and you haven't received an email from me today then your email addy is incorrect here at the blog, please correct it and send me an email with your updated information.


Just to make sure that everyone is aware, here is the substance of the email:


You may have noticed that we have less traffic then we used to. In the interest of our readers and the many stitchers that are on the waiting list to become members, I'd like to take a roll call.


If you are interested in remaining an active and regular contributor to the blog, please respond to me via email. Include your blog name and your real name (first name only is fine).


Please respond by next Friday, Sept. 10th. I will begin to remove anyone that hasn’t responded next weekend.


Thank you in advance for your understanding.


So far I’ve gotten 3 undeliverable emails back:

BW

Dragonflymystic

Aussie Stitcher

And many more responses. Thank you to those that have already responded, I am updating my lists accordingly.

3 comments:

MarchAnn said...

Thank you for keeping on top of this. I am on the buddy list/ waiting list so its good to know there is a chance for me. po
It may also get me working on my HAED again, I have been working on other things this summer when I have been stitching at all.

Astrid said...

Sinds youre post it seems like everyone is awake. So many updates, LOVE IT !!!!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Hi Louanne, my updated e-mail address is: wright @ aussiebb.com.au (spaces omitted). I would love to continue posting to this blog, you will see that I posted about a week ago.