Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another newbie

Hello everyone! I am another newbie :-) Thanks so much to Louanne for me being here - I am very excited to be on the blog! My name is Jo and I live in the UK, near Oxford. I have four HAED wips at the moment - I think I am a bit of a serial starter lol! I am currently working on Vanity, Aurora's Garden, the Sunny SK SAL and also my newest start is Faces of Faery 88 (FF88). I have posted here the up to date photos of Vanity and Aurora. I am working on FF88 until the SK SAL starts again so I will post an update of that when I change over. I'll post a picture of Sunny once the SAL has finished :-)


Aurora's Garden (Lusk) as at 17 September 2010

Vanity (Dahlig) as at 2 September 2010

Thanks for looking and happy stitching everyone!

5 comments:

Sabine S. said...

Hi and welcome to the blog! I hope you'll enjoy your time here! I can honestly say I'm a serial starter too. Aurora's Garden is one of my WIPs as well, although not currently in a rotation. Both of yours look wonderful!
Sabine

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Welcome to the blog ,beautiful designs, I love both! I am also working on various HAED'S!
You find them on my blog ... So if you like ....
http://ingrids-crea-corner.blogspot.com/

Dancing With Pussycats said...

Wow! They both look great. Looking forward to seeing your progress on these and your other two HAEDs.

Welcome to the blog.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work, keep it up and I can't wait to see your progress....


http://gizzimomosstitchyplace.blogspot.com/

Astrid said...

WELCOME !! youre work is beautiful. ! I hope you like it here.