I'm working on my first HAED, Atlantis Storykeep, artwork by Selena Fenech, and have two more Storykeeps and Cindy F.'s Santa in his Study in my stash...which up until this blog came along I had almost decided would never see the light of day. But hopefully, forcing me to publish continuing progress may change my mind on that score. You'll notice in my photos that I have gridded my fabric. I actually had stitched about 65 rows before I decided to do that. If any of you are older like me, I will highly recommend that you take the time to do it before you start. I had several visits from the ubiquitous frog before I did that. Gridding the fabric made a huge difference for me, I have not misplaced one stitch that I know of since I did this and I really seem to be moving along a lot faster (read with a lot less frustration!!) than before. So, here is my first photo. I don't count stitches or hours, but I can say I'm about 45% done because of the number of rows in the project. I'm eagerly looking forward to watching all your projects. I have already learned that I should have done this with only one strand of floss (it's DMC 2 over 1 on 25 ct linen) and I'm sure I'll pick up more tips along the way. Thank you all for sharing your projects, I really enjoyed reading all the previous posts.