Monday, March 2, 2009

Minerva Update

I worked on Minerva a little bit more last night before I went to bed. I've got right about 600 stitches in her right now. It just looks like a tiny dark blue blob. LOL



I've got a closer picture, too. There are actually two different colors in that blob. I'll be honest, the only way I know that there are two colors is because I can see the difference on the back. Can you see the two colors?



Most of my stitching is done on the weekends, so I probably won't have another update until next weekend or Monday. I hope everyone makes great progress on their pieces!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

I can see a slight difference - my light blue blob and your dark blue blob will someday not be quite so blobby......

Keep up the good work!

Wendy said...

Well it looks great already! I have already a little black blob ;)
Can't wait to see the rest of it.

Cindy F. said...

Yes girl! I CAN see the color difference! Good job:)

Suzie said...

Yes! I can see the difference! What a great camera you have to pick up that slight nuance! And an excellent photo too, showing the detail! I'll be anxious to see your progress!

Carolyn NC said...

Progress is progress - looking good!

Terri said...

Looks great BW