Sunday, December 6, 2009

QS White Cat (3/12/09)

Just a quick post of my progress for you. I have not had very good internet connections for the last few weeks so have been unable to post but this is how my work looked last week. Since then I have completed all the confetti stitches on both the right and left hand side of the picture which took ages. I'm now working on the right hand side and have done over a 1000 stitches so far so next Thursday you should see a big difference. Now that this is coming to life I can't put it down and it's the only thing I'm stitching on at the moment.I won't be doing a happy dance this year but am aiming for an early 2010 finish.




Hope you like it. Happy stitching everyone :)

Sheila(UK)

2 comments:

Annie Bee said...

Your White Cat is looking really beautiful.

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful progress Sheila!!