Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rachel's Introduction

Thankyou so much Cindy and Wendy for inviting me to join!

I'm Rachel (rachelsparkles to everyone here), and I have been married for 2 years, no children yet but do have a kitty and a hamster :) I live in the North East of England, UK and would love to move somewhere hot and sunny in the future!

I absolutely love HAED and it was the Rachel Anderson charts that really drew me in. I am currently stitching Queen of Hearts and I also have Sunset started (pics to follow). I also love Jasmine Becket Griffith and have Pale Rose started and always checking the HAED website to see if anymore of her art has been charted. I also love Ching Chou Kuik and plan to start a full size piece of hers very very soon.

I'm really excited about sharing my stitching with everyone and hope to show you lots of pics in the near future.

Hugs,

Rachel x

4 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Rachel! Welcome:) We are so happy you are joining us! You have exellent tastes in designs;) Can't wait to see your progresses!!

If you prefer I change the way I've listed your name in the Stitcher's listing on the side, please let me know and I'll happily do so:)

Yoyo said...

Hi Rachael, looking forward to seeing these stitchy pieces.

Wendy said...

Welcome to your blog Racheli I'm looking forward to see some projects of you!

Lynn B said...

Hi Rachel
Welcome! You were one of the first ladies that I chatted too on the HAED bulletin board last summer , I think I left you a comment then. I always love seeing your gorgeous creations!