Saturday, August 29, 2009

SNOW WHITE THIS WEEK

I love this design and the more I have to work ......the more I enjoy them ! The very very many confetty stitches are not so difficult ( no longer)and it's varied work! Soon I am on the lower part of the pattern and then almost to page 3! It is a shame that so slow moving forward, I know it's not a competition but I've already seen so much that I find very beautiful and I would like to make!
But time is simply not for sale!
I always enjoy your progress and beautiful designs, great job!!!
NOW

BEFORE

a very nice weekend all!

HUGS INGRID

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...you are making wonderful progress!

Jan said...

That is a nice chunk of stitching you finished. I love watching this piece.

Carolyn NC said...

Great progress!

Astrid said...

its always nice were you can see there is SOME progress done. you did alot !!!!

Yvonne said...

Snow White is one of my favourite. It looks really lovely.

Joke said...

Wow, that are a lot of stitches :D

Marie said...

Hello Ingrid !
Your progress let see some beautiful and bright colors. Everytime I see your update, I jump into the world of Snow white, and I love it !

I wish you a nice week !

Wendy said...

Ooh Ingrid, that is very nice progress!! I really love this design and can't wait to see more.