Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I gotta....

JOB!!!! WOOHOO!!! After staying at home for 2 years...scrapbooking, stitching, eating more, I decided it was time to go back to work! Mr. Right is very good to me and I'm very appreciative...but it's time to give back! (besides, if I work, he'll help me clean the house...and I hate vacuuming!!)

That's why I've been so distracted lately....was looking for a job! and I've been staying behind on everything!

New job is with a CPA firm....means 7 days a week during tax season, but dh has been warned;)
(he'll probably enjoy the quietness!!)

So, if you don't hear from me every couple of days...just know, I'm looking at every one of your posts and will comment.....eventually.

Welcome back Wendy!!! I missed you while you were playing with Mickey and Minnie!!

Cindy F.

13 comments:

Puppy Love said...

Congratulations!!

Louanne said...

Congrats!!!!! Best of luck with you new position!

kerbear said...

Congrats to you! I am going to be taking a tax class here very soon and will be right there with you filing taxes during tax season! I hope you enjoy your new job :)

Carla said...

Congratulations on your new job, Cindy!!!

Mich said...

Congratulations !! I hope that you will have the time of your life with this new challenge.

Valerie L. said...

Bravo Cindy! I'm really happy for your new job! I don't know you a lot but I know that your a great person, I'm sure that this CPA firm will really appreciate you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job, Cindy!!

Jan said...

Congratulations! It's good to get out of the house. Enjoy your new job.

Wendy said...

Congrats Cindy, I'm wishing you all the luck with your new job!!

Joke said...

BIG hug for you, congrats :))

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Congratulations on your new job, Cindy and lots of luck!

Anne said...

Enjoy your job, I'm glad it's you and not me. And remember tax season only lasts about six months.

Astrid said...

good luck with youre new Job !!!!