Monday, August 10, 2009

Chessie Update

Hi Everyone! Well this past week was my birthday and my OH was very kind to get me a gift certificate to Michael's and so I will probably use it to buy supplies for a new project at some point. In the meantime, I decided to pick up Chessie again and to my surprise, I am really enjoying stitching it again. It has a ton of color changes but I really managed to get a lot done over the past week or so.

Here's where I left on Chessie back in January which was all of page 1:

This is what I did of page 2 since July 31st:
And this is a pic of the what the whole thing looks like right now:
Kinda looks like a lot of random stitches. The moon in the top right corner has 20 different colors in it so I was just switching a lot between colors and then going back to some of the purples. In the bottom right corner that little patch of blue is the start of the actual cat so by page 3 we should start to see Chessie appear! Hopefully it will be soon since I have decided to go ahead and keep stitching Chessie for awhile.
Hope you are all doing great and as always look forward to all of your updates!
~~Kerri~~


4 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Awesome progress Kerri!! You are doing an amazing job on this pretty piece:)

Cindy F. said...

Oh Kerri!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it was wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful progress Kerri!

Claire said...

Great progress Kerr!! I love the colours - looking forward to seeing this one develop.

Hugs
Claire