Sunday, August 9, 2009

My "blues" is becoming lighter ;-))

Hi ladies, I hope you are all doing fine !!!
I thought it was time again to show you an update of my X-mas work while outside temperatures are around 30 degrees Celcius ;-))
3 weeks ago, I'd almost finished page 6 of my work.






And this is where I am now, almost finished with page 7. One more hour of work and I can go on to the next page. Did you see on the left hand side, that there's finally lighter colours coming in? Great actually, after 2 pages of only dark blue !!!
Have a great stitching week ...

6 comments:

Mimosa said...

Beautiful!! You did a great job!!

Yvonne said...

Wow! It looks really much nicer than the picture itself. Really great!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! It is coming along nicely:)

kerbear said...

You must be glad to be getting to some other colors now! It really does look so great! :)

Cindy F. said...

Mich, I bet you were glad to get through those dark colors! Beautiful progress friend!

Carolyn NC said...

Stitching looks great!