Friday, August 14, 2009

Sally's Update

I am so sorry that I haven't posted for a couple of weeks. Things just seem to have got away with me and what with a hospital appointment last week and my eldest DD's 18th birthday the time went nowhere!

However I've made some lovely progress on one of my HAED pieces but not much on the other one. First up it's the one I usually show which is TT Purple Dragon. I've only stitched on her one evening over the last couple of weeks.

The reason for that is this one took over and it really called to me to be stitched on more! The lovely Guardian:)

Love

Sally

http://stitchingplace.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Astrid said...

Wow the guardian is beautiful!!!

Claire said...

Stunning Sally!!

Hugs
Claire

Cindy F. said...

WOW!!! Amazing progress..on both:)

Carolyn NC said...

Both are looking great!