Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Queen of Hearts (Babs)


This is a small update from my Queen of Hearts. It's on my brandnew, selfmade stitching standard. I still have to get used to work in, but I hope that ends soon. At the moment stitching on it gives me pain in my back, neck and arms. It took us a bit of time to make, but eventually, it will be allright.


If you want to see more pics of the standard, I'm not bottering you with it here, but go check on my blog later this evening.


I love all of your weeks, keep up the good work. Babs




8 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Looks great!

Yvonne said...

Queen of Hearts wips never fail to amaze me. The details are so great and I love those reds. I saw your stitching stand. I am extremely impressed with it and moreover, it is self made. If you didn't mention that, I would had thought you bought it. It is really lovely. Credits to your family members who helped you to make this and I love the idea that you put in hooks to hang your accessories!

Cindy F. said...

I hope your body adjusts to your new stand, cause it's awesome!! Good job Babs! and beautiful, beautiful progress:)

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

it looks beautiful Babs and you floor stand is also okay, maybe try it a little higher up! it is a bit of getting used to and trying until he is good!

Anita H said...

I love those deep reds, great job. Love the stand, it will just take a little time to get used to a new body position, and finding one that works for you.
Anita

Annie Bee said...

It is looking really good. love the colours

Unknown said...

I love this project. I also have the pattern and the material and are ready to go! Can't wait - it will be my first HAED. :)

Wendy said...

Wow! You have done a lot of stitching!! Love the color.