Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mimosa's new satart!

Hello dear friends,

Thank you for all your lovely and warm comments for my finished Unicorn! I'm very happy and I'm very glad to share my HAED with you. I want to enjoy stitching HAED in the future for a long time. And I'm looking forward seeing all your wonderful HAED.

By the way, today I'd like to share my new started two QS with you.

First one is "QS Sweet Remembrance". This chart is the spot prize for me at St Patricks Bingo of BB this year.(Thank you HAED!) There are many bright color. I'm enjoying stitching her hair now.



Another one is "QS Dark Cherry", as you know, BB SAL's chart. I started in Jan, but it was not stitched for a several months.
This time, I decided to change the fabric, from 25ct linen to 18ct aida, and I've just re-started. 18ct is really comfortable for me.



Happy stitching everyone!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love the colours! Looking forward to see the next progress, Mimosa.

Anonymous said...

Mimosa,
The colors are so bright and beautiful. You are off to a wonderful start on both HAEDs!!

kerbear said...

Great start and such fast speed! I really like both of these and the colors are so bright and cheery!

Cindy F. said...

Both are BEAU-TI-FUL!!! Wow!

Carolyn NC said...

Very nice stitching!