Saturday, March 14, 2009

More "Bunny on Path"

Hi Everyone!
Kim from Florida here. I made much more progress this week, especially since I didn't have to deal with any little froggies this time!
Also, I stitched on Wednesday, Thursday, and a bit on Friday. Now I can see what the entire width of the project is. I'm so excited because soon I'm going to be stitching the beautiful purple shades of his coat!
I really need to pick up a few DMC colors - but I'm afraid to go to the craft store. I must be strong and put my blinders on and focus only on FLOSS! Wish me luck!
I'm loving this blog - what an inspiration! It's so much fun to encourage each other, I feel I'm a part of every project. I look forward to all the new postings!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow Kim this is a great progress! You did quiet a lot of stitching on it!
Good luck with your visit to the craft store! I don't think I won't be able to take just a look at the floss!
Glad to read that you are enjoying our blog too. I also enjoy it a lot!

Mich said...

Great progress !! It's fun to see your bunny come to life now !

Annie Bee said...

How cute is that Bunny and I can understand your excitment as you start to stitch his gorgeous coat.

Cindy F. said...

Look at this!! You are really moving on this adorable bunny!!
Good job girl!
And good luck at your LNS...I have the same "I need blinders on" problem:)

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - great progress! Looking so cute!