Thursday, March 29, 2012

Roll Call

Tomorrow starts the year's first New Start SAL, along with the Retired Artists SAL.  So, who here is making a new start?  If you're joining in the SAL with a new start post a link here to your chart (on the HAED site).  We want to see!

I am continuing work on the retired LR chart Goblin Tree.  I'm trying to finish it this year.  So I'll be drooling over your new starts!

Also, just wanted to let you know that I am still working on the Member/Buddy lists.  We have 5 more full member openings available.  I am going through the requests in the order in which they were received.  I email the requestors (in order) and have to wait to hear back from them (or not!) on whether they are still interested in becoming members.  So it's an involved (long) process.

2 comments:

Ewa said...

My next start will be Jessica Galbreth's "Mystic Mermaid" as soon as I finish one of the charts I'm working on now (anticipated finish in the next two weeks or so).

Tatyana'S said...

I want to start with R.Spangler's "Sunday Delight" the next month.