Friday, March 2, 2012

Admin Cleanup

Hello All,
    It's that time again!  We need to do some housework.  I've identified many members that haven't posted in a long time.  With so many requests to join, it's unfair to have an enormous list of buddies, while full posting members aren't posting.  With over 100 full members our blog should be very busy.  BTW thanks to Cheryl!  So my first step of the cleanup is this.  If you haven't posted in a while and are willing to give up your slot as a posting member to a more prolific stitcher, please email me and let me know.  We'll see how many slots we can open this way.  I will, of course, let the buddies know that they may move into a full posting slot in the order in which I received their initial requests.  So first into the buddy list will be first into the full member list, and so on.  I'll let you all know where we stand in one week's time and if we need to take more steps in the clean up.
Thanks for your understanding.
Louanne

Edited to add:  Buddies, when you email your post please be sure to add your name to the body of your email!  No one will know who posted what, if you don't.

1 comment:

Beck said...

Louanne I would like to remain on the list...I would though like to rename myself as Beck (Tennessee, USA). I sent you an e-mail last week but will try to send you another as I am indeed stitching HAED again (long story) and would like friends who are as well. I will be posting regularly as I begin my project and indeed have been already!). Thanks for doing this for us. Beck in TN