Monday, March 5, 2012

Goblin Tree Page 14 Complete


 (xposted from my blog)
Pay no attention to the wrinkles.  I was trying to get a pic in sunlight, and I couldn't flatten it out that well.  Since I finished page 14, I figured it was time to take it off the rods and get a full pic.  You can see I've started page 15.  Pages 15 and 16 are the last full pages to be stitched, after that there are only 4 half pages to go.  If I can concentrate on this, I may be able to finish it this year!
Louanne

4 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

Wow, what can I say? It looks awesome! And the fabric is lovely.Are you stitching it on 28ct?

Louanne said...

Thanks Yes it's 28ct. Here's the stats:
Artwork: Linda Ravenscroft Chart © HAED
Fabric: Sugar Maple Fabrics - French Vineyard, 28 ct. Lugana
Stitch: 1 X 1 Full cross
Floss: DMC
Start Date: Nov. 2006

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Louanne! Not long to go now!

flo gribouille said...

il est bientôt fini bravo il est très joli