Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Project

Just an update--I've been meaning to start "White Tiger" by David Penfound. I have yet to figure out how to get pictures up, but since all I have are the materials and the fabric, and no stitches, there isn't much to see.

Kinda busy with school right now (end of final semester of the final year, with the Bar Exam in July), but I'll try do do at least a little and keep everyone posted weekly.

It's a gorgeous design--I'm doing it on a very pale blue-gray 22 count jobelan-esque fabric (don't remember the name). Should look lovely!! (I hope).

Kathleen

1 comment:

Louanne said...

Kathleen,
Use the Inset Picture button at the top of the new post box to get your pictures in your post. It's the 12th button going across the top of the box from left to right. Email me if you have trouble.