Friday, March 9, 2012

QS Terra Fairy Sprite, QS Siberian Forest

So in the time since I last shared my progress on my projects I have become a full posting member!  Thanks Louanne!

So it has been a long time since I have updated on my projects, I have been doing a little on alot of different ones.  So I will stick with the most recent ones!

QS Terra Fairy Sprite

Sorry about the blurryness of the photo!  I am so close to finishing the top row on this, next time for sure!

QS Siberian Forest

I am really liking how this guy is turning out!  Can't wait for his next turn in the rotation!

Thanks for looking!
Vani

3 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Beautiful progress on both.

flo gribouille said...

elle est déjà bien avancée, les couleurs sont très sympa cela donne envie de printemps

Louanne said...

Great work Vani. I'm stitching Siberian Forrest too!