Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hello from a new member

I've graduated! I was Mel's buddy and now I'm a member of this precious group of little stitches lovers. My name is Evalina, I live on the very far north in the Yukon, Canada (that's right beside Alaska). I cross stitch for over 20 years (still love it!) but maybe just a couple of years ago or so I've got brave enough to stitch one of HAED pieces. Currently I'm working on Computer Catastrophes (Randal Spangler) and Guardian Angel (L.A. Williams). I'm just on the second page of Guardian Angel:


Fabric: 22ct hardanger Water Gray
Floss: DMC
Stitched one over one with 2 threads of floss

So long friends,
Evalina

3 comments:

Ali O'Donnell said...

This is looking gorgeous! Lovely to meet you Evalina =)

Louanne said...

Welcome Evalina! GA is stunning. You must post CC too, I want to see.

Ali said...

AMAZING stitching! and WONDERFUL to find a fellow Canadian in amongst all the HAED fans!!