Sunday, February 6, 2011

HAED's Faerie Melody as of 05.02.2011 (Page 4 Done) by Gizzimomo

Here's a new update on Faerie Melody as of yesterday (5th February 2011) now I've finished the partial page 4. It was only a half page but at least I've found the bottom of the design now and the first daisy! 

As of 05.02.2011 (Page 4 Done)

Total Progress So Far


Back up to the top now for page 5 then I might make a start on my next start QS Emerald Dragon!!! Just hope the missing threads arrive nice and quick this week through. Going to stitch him on 22 count white hardanger, 1 over 1 and can't wait!!

Check out my blog at http://gizzimomosstitchyplace.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Faerie Melody has really nice colors, it is so beautiful!I look forward to your progress on page five ....
Good luck with the "Emerald Dragon"

demeter83 said...

It looks fabulous, the colours and lovely.

Can't wait to see the start of Emerald Dragon, it's such a gorgeous chart!

Geek-Stitch said...

*applause* Congratulations on finishing page 5! I think the tree bark looks especially beautiful.

grannie said...

Beautiful stitching gizzi! Those flowers are stunning :-)