Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fragile Heart - update (SAL) by Chrizette

I am taking part in the HEAD SAL and am having a wonderful time.  I decided to stitch Fragile Heart and the picture above shows what she will look like.

I had to do a little bit of frogging this week but I made up for it by almost completing all of the black on page 1, only a few more rows to go.

I have still not received my color threads that I have ordered almost two months ago.  I am worried and confused.  I am receiving other packages but just not cross stitching packages.  Come on Mr Postman!

2 comments:

Magally said...

A very nice design you chose ! She will be lovely ! I hope you receive the parcel you're waiting for soon ;-)

Unknown said...

Thank you! Yes, I can't wait for it to come so I can start the coloring in part :)