Friday, September 18, 2009

Mystery and Astronomer

Well... I have done a tiny bit at the astronomer. 310 again :(. And 3500stitches at the Mystery. In total I have done 6500 and something 310...... Marie I think you have solved the Mystery. It is not so difficult. So many black !!!! And Marie just like you my projects must tell a story. This Mystery is telling a big one...... Just like I did Isabella from Christensen I made tells a story.
I love to see the update from Sabine of the Astronomer. I started in the bottum right corner. With the planets.....
This weekend I dont know if I can stitch a lot. Because i am going to the store to pick up my new motorcycle. It is a Yamaha 600 cc. red color. I will take a picture and add it to my blogg.. !!!! Sunday whem I am done driving around the freeway !!! lol........

5 comments:

Sabine S. said...

Your work with #310 is wonderful, simply stunning! ;-) I did start yesterday, upper left corner. It's small progress after one day, but I'll post a pic tonight.
Sabine

Jan said...

Any start is a good start right? Keep it going.

Wendy said...

That is a great progress as well!! It was the same when I started "Land of Enchantment". I had to stitch a lot with 310 as well :)

Cindy F. said...

How fun Astrid!! A new motorcycle!! Hope you post pics for us to see!

Great progress on these two awesome designs!!

Carolyn NC said...

Wonderful progress on both!