Tuesday, September 8, 2009

2 Updates

First up, my progress on Goblin Tree, from Aug. 31st, after the retired artists SAL. As we all know, Linda Ravenscroft is no longer retired from HAED (YAY!), but this chart is.

Next, some small progress on Tiny Treasures Sun Worshiper Cat 3 - Katherine Barber. I stitched on it this weekend for the UFO/SWIP SAL. This one is a UFO. The last time I stitched on this was March 2008! YIKES! I was digging through my WIPs and realized I had forgotten all about this little one. I started in the middle this time.
Stats: Silkweaver 28 ct. Opalescent Lugana, color Chashmere Glitz, stitched 1 X 1 DMC.


As a matter of fact this one is also retired.
This is the original.


I have contracted the new start bug. I guess it's a good thing because I joined the SK SAL and selected Moon Fantasy, way back when... I printed out the floss list and page 1, and that's as far as I got with it. Last week I finally pulled all the floss for it, bobinated them all, and got my Pako Needle Organizer all ready. Now I have to search through stash for the right piece of fabric. I also kitted up another new start, floss, fabric and all. But I'm not telling what it is yet. Once I get the first few stitches in, I'll post.

3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Nice progress!

Cindy F. said...

Oh girl!! So much stitchy progress!
Can't wait to see what your other new start is!

Wendy said...

Wow! that is a lot of progress!! Wonderful job!