It's true, but here are my reasons (excuses)!
1. In this bad economy, I'm just doing my part to keep a mom and pop business afloat.
2. I got it on sale, 30% off!
3. It will keep me busy and off the streets for years to come for a small price.
4. My livingroom is big enough.
5. I'm addicted, I can't help it, it's my only vice
Yes, I have a new start! This is First Rose by James C. Christensen. I started it for the Thursday SAL. It's on 25ct Ash Rose lugana, 1x1, full crosses. I *believe* I started on the left side of her hair, on the bun just above the green ribbon. I say believe because I had no where to spread out the 65 (large print) pages to find a beginning other than background.
Now if only I could commit to one and really make some progress instead of stitching a little on this and a little on that!