Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Catching up

Fresh update: worked on this weekend...
So sorry I've been gone too long. I have a few new HAED starts.
I have Wizard by Carlson, Citrine by Anderson,In To The Light by Rosario. I have scanned my progress on Citrine and can post it. I haven't scanned the other 2. I scanned Wizard but I'm on my laptop and even tho the 2 are networked together I can't remember what file I put Wizard into.
I'm still working onQS Citrine, the butterfly is kicking my butt-I worked on it alone one whole weekend and it's still not done.

Here's Citrine I think it's on 25ct. 1x1 full cross:

I found my progress pic on Wizard-I put it in photobucket go figure so here is a recent progress on qs Citrine. And Wizard?  I hope this worked...

5 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Looks great!

CathE said...

It's looking great, well done.

Ingrid said...

It looks great, keep up the good work!

Wendy said...

Nice start already! Keep up the good work!

Cindy F. said...

Really awesome progress on both! Loving the butterfly!!