Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kim's Lance and Gwen Update 4/30/11


Once again, thank you to the lovely Susan for posting an update for me.
This is my first ever page finish on a HAED so I'm really quite excited about it, and even more excited about the fact that it does actually look like something, albeit in a very vague way. There's definite wall (with bricks/stones) and you can see the beginning of the window frame, so yeah. I'm generally very chuffed with this.
I'm now going to put this away for a few weeks to work on some other projects because this is my target for the year on this project achieved (I didn't know how long it was going to take me, so I went for a really easy target), but I've got another HAED on the go, so hopefully I will still manage an occassional update on here (via Susan) before I pick this project up again.
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend - I'm loving seeing everyone's gorgeous (and huge) updates.
Now the details I need to include - Lancelot & Guinevere by Selina Fenech. On 25 count evenweave, 1 over 1 in full crosses.

3 comments:

The Manbroider said...

Looks Fantastic, and You can See Bricks there! Well done on your First Page Finish.....Feels great eh!

Magally said...

Congrats on your first page finished ! It looks great !!

Joanne said...

If you're anything like me finishing your first page will encourage you to carry on. Lovely stitching.