Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Faces Of Faery 141 as of 23.05.2011 (pages 7 AND 8 Done) by Gizzimomo

Here's the latest update on Faces Of Faery 141. She's absolutely flying now as I can't physically do much else but stitch at the moment. One more page and she'll be finished.... can't wait!!

Well here she is.................. excuse the hoop ring and the blue grids lines as I won't be removing them until she's finished now!

As of 18.05.2011 - Page 7 Done

As of 23.05.2011 - Page 8 Done

Total Progress So Far as of 23.05.2011

I'll be back soon with a finish!!!

Thea
xxxx

3 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, that is looking brilliant!! Keep up the good work!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Thea...

What kind of Blue Thread do you use for your gridding and does it pull out easy too?

Thanks

Linda

Unknown said...

Hi Linda, it's not blue thread at all, it's a blue fabric marker pen that washes out. I don't like the idea of gridding with thread as I'm sacred it'll never come out so this works perfectly for me! xx